Peace

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

To My Blogger Friends

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting much.  It's been a wee bit of rough year for me.  A lot of Fibro Flares, fatigue, An autoimmune diagnosis and my doctor thinks I might have another overlapping autoimmune disorder.   I feel exhausted all the time.   Now I have learned that a large and growing larger Parotid Tumor at my jaw line (I discovered in in 2003 but thought it was just a cyst since I have quit a few of them). ENT Surgen says it must come out but the good news is he believes that there is only a 20% chance that it's malignant -but- that there's a chance that while he's stripping the tumor from the facial nerves there's a possibility of me ending up with facial paralysis.

I am not happy about this.  This will make five surgeries in fave years.  This is going to throw me into a severe Fibro Flare.

and I'm scared.

Patty
xox

3 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you Patty. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your prayers!! My surgery date is on the 9th. of this month. I can't wait to get this over with.

    Patth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a successful surgery and rapid recovery!

    ReplyDelete