|These make wonderful gifts and with the Holidays just around the corner this little gem of an idea can be a real stress-buster , Just put them in Mason Jars, label, add the directions, a bow, and you have a thrifty gift -plus- every time the receiver of this thoughtful gift enjoys a delicious cup of coffee he or she will think of you.|
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup instant coffee
1/2 cup non-dairy powdered creamer (Coffee-Mate)
1/2 cup skim milk powder
1 tsp cinnamon
- Step 1: Mix the sugar with both the almond and vanilla extracts (Ingredients Part 1). Stir with a fork until there is no more moisture.
- Step 2: Stir in the rest of the ingredients (Ingredients Part 2). Sift everything together to blend thoroughly.
- Step 3: Store in an airtight container and use 2 to 3 tsp per 1 cup of boiling water.
Homemade Instant Cappuccino Recipe
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup instant coffee (granules)
1 cup instant hot chocolate (powder)
1 cup non-dairy creamer (powder)
- Mix all ingredients well. Store in an airtight container.
- Use 2 to 3 TBS per mug of boiling hot water, stir to dissolve.
Amaretto Mocha Recipe MixIngredients:
1 cup skim milk powder
2/3 cup Coffee-Mate
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sifted cocoa
1/3 cup Instant coffee
2 tsp Almond extract
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container or jar with lid.
- Use 1/3 cup per 1 cup hot boiling water, stir until dissolved.
Spiced Mocha MixIngredients:
1 cup cocoa
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup non-dairy powdered creamer
1/4 cup instant coffee
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Use approximately 1/4 cup mix per 1 cup hot water.