Peace

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Flavored Coffee Beans 'Oh My'

Pumpkin Pie Flavored Coffee...

  Pumpkin Pie Flavored Coffee (1lb bag)

Pumpkin Pie Flavored Coffee (1lb bag) Discover the heartwarming spices of our Pumpkin pie gourmet flavored coffee. Arabica gourmet coffee beans drenched in tempting spice flavors such as nutmeg and cinnamon allow the aroma of this coffee to fill the air and draw you in. Freshly roasted, our coffee alone is superior. Add to that the captivating aroma of Pumpkin pie and you're going to love our flavored coffee! A heat-sealed valve bag will ensure the freshest coffee which will be fresh roasted the day it's bought
$11.95

Well, let me tell you; I got heart palpitations when I saw the price! I just knew that I had to race home and blog about this tout de suite.

Here's what I do:  I buy whatever coffee beans are on sale or at Walmart, Dollar Store, wherever I can get them cheaper than cheap .  I always buy the 'coffee beans' because I think freshly ground beans just taste better (if you don't have a grinder and buy pre-ground beans you can still get an awesomely delicious cup of Pumpkin Pie Spice cup of coffee) I grind my coffee beans, pour the grounds in the filter and add as much Pumpkin Pie Spice to the grounds as I think appropriate and brew as usual.  In the end I have get a Delicious cup of Pumpkin Pie Spiced cup of coffee for less than half the price plus I get the benefits of REAL spices and not the artificial 'flavors' that are used in most flavored coffees.

You can use this same technique to make other flavored coffee like Egg Nog using nutmeg, or Vanilla flavored coffee, Cinnamon flavor.  Middle Eastern people flavor their coffee and tea with Cardamom, use your imagination.  

I enjoy sitting down at my computer with a nice steamy cup of coffee and  dream up ways to

 NOT to give my money to Big Evil Corporations ...but that's just me ;)

'Frugal' <----- is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment